Friday, May 8, 2009

Amelia Island Plantation

So right now im on my externship from school. Im working at the Amelia Island Plantation....at the falcon's nest. It's a bar....thats all i can say for myself lol. I work.. a lot and i sleep a lot too and i eat a lot also!! Its fun there we have three peole working the line the head chef Mike, Justin and me. I'm in charge of all apps, all desserts and all fryed stuff. I also make the specials everynight and I was also the first extern to ever make an item so good that they put it on the menu!!



I call it the "Frazzle". It's a dep fried brownie, filled with rasberry sauce over vanilla icecream!!!






I've been working at the Falcon's nest for 5 weeks now and i love it there... im thinking that wen i graduate i may wanna come back to work at the plantation. Another cool thing about being on my own...is no mother yelling at me to clean up my mess or ray saying " look at him he just lies around, get up and do somthing lazy" this is the life. I try to go to the beach everyday i'm only a mile from it so i either walk or ride my bike! The island is small but it has everything i need here so i dont mind it.

My nickname here on the island is city, because im from ny lol its funny cause i answer to it. Theres this one kid lee i chill with every night..but enough with the boring stuff... im much cooler than that!

2 comments: