Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chef what?

So i see my brother anthony has reciepes of foods that he's made....don't follow them remember geeks can't cook only fat people can like me. Heres some foods that ive made in my Culinary career.


this first one is a dill cream cheese wrapped with a smoked salmon with reduced basalmic vinigurette and oil



this second one is a vegan salad with heart of palm and ardichoke filled with roasted red pepper and braised beet hearts



this is a cream of roasted tomatoe soup with a rosemary cream sauce on top

Now i like to make my presentation as good as i can, because if the presentation isnt good people work have the guts to try the food.


now im slowly getting into desserts this is a orange creme brulee and you've all have seen the frazzle
im not really sure why i chose the culinary career but i say i don't love it. I know my mom was a huge influence in it and i love cooking for her and with her. Im not gonna lie i've never been this far from my mother and i do miss her....ok im off to work. pc

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay my love -

    Everything looks and sounds scrumptious! Now you just have to come home and make some of that for your Titi Elaine. The roasted tomatoe soup makes a really wonderful visual impact, and it sounds really delicious. I would image the flavors are more intense since the tomatoes have been roasted, thus concentrating the flavors. You're getting really good honey, keep up the great work! Love you sweetie and will settle up your birthday when you come home.

    Love you
    Titi Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, so sweet you miss your mommy:) I'll see you in a few more days.

    ReplyDelete