Friday, May 8, 2009

Worried = (

So today as i was clocking out of work.. a raccoon can out of the bush and bit my leg. Its not bad its like a tooth punched through nothing serious.... i put iodine on it and hydrogen peroxide and cleaned it very well. Comments what would you do if this happened to you?

so last night i got sent tot he ER and i got my rabbi shots....not fun. hurt like hell





my friend lee was there the whole time so i could hold his hand = )




this is what i believe....well my brother anthony says hes just below god..so i think he told god to sick the raccoon on me so i was forced to get rabbi shots so that my birthday can be shitty. Well its not gonna work ill just have to celebrate it in pain lol

7 comments:

  1. Make sure you see a dr for your rabbies shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate it when you Mom is right? So sorry you got bitten Jay. Next time, send someone out to patrol the area before you step out - LOL! Sorry babe, don't mean to laugh at your pain. Be careful hon.

    Love Titi Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Butt, great shots...oops SHOTS.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you to stop teasing that raccoon like that... looking at him out of the window with that chicken leg... you know they are always hungry... hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just be glad it wasn't a skunk.... Yuk, Yuk...

    ReplyDelete